- The Rehab RS – is designed for a user who has limited ability to reposition themselves in a device and as a result, is at risk of pressure injuries.
- Tilt (26°) and backrest recline (30°) – this facilitates weight re-distribution and the preservation of skin integrity. It also optimises user comfort, decreases user fatigue and assists with head control.
- Highly adjustable – depth and width adjustable seat sizing. Height adjustable and removable armrests. Adjustable headrest.
- Breathability – support surfaces offer multi-layered foam with breathable multi-stretch covers – for pressure re-distribution, comfort and to enhance skin microclimate.
- Heavy duty, padded, elevating leg rests – supplied as standard.
- Crash Tested – to AS/NZ3616.196