The Premium 9 is a superior alternating pressure mattress replacement system designed to prevent and treat pressure injuries for patients at high to very high risk.
Offering maximum comfort combined with maximum therapeutic benefit, this alternating surface offers an excellent healing surface for the treatment of existing pressure wounds.
- 1 in 3 cell cycle for an optimum healing environment, reduced sensation of movement and lower average support pressure (compared to 1 in 2 alternations)
- The cell in cell design enhances user safety and optimises comfort by increasing the clearance between inflating and deflating cells
- independent heel zone for individualised therapy to vulnerable heel and lower leg area
- hinged base for continuous pressure therapy when upright in bed
- The permanent internal side bolsters for increased patient safety, lateral stability and system effectiveness
- visible and accessible CPR tag plus ‘D handle’ control unit connection for extra fast emergency deflation
- vapour permeable, waterproof top cover with multi stretch fabric to minimise friction and reduce shear
- maximum infection control including welded seams and full length waterfall skirt
- static head cells to add stability and reduce sleep disturbance
- fully adjustable digital control unit with eight comfort pressure settings; visible and audible alarm; timed transport and static functions for stable patient treatment
- 2 Year Warranty
- Max Capacity: 180kg