The safety Mat can be placed on either side of the bed to help prevent injury for patients who roll out of bed. Ideally suited for use with beds in a very low setting, and especially useful when bed safety rails are not suitable.
- the unique non-slip feature helps to minimise the risk of injury should the mat be inadvertently stood on by patient or carer.
- textured underside prevents the mat from slipping when downward pressure is applied
- the mat can be easily repositioned with a foot for easy manoeuvrability
- three foam sections covered by hinged nylon for easy folding
- reflective strip to minimise trip hazards in low light visibility