Jay Union Wheelchair Cushions feature dual layers of Visco memory foam over a stable foam base with an integrated fluid pad, making the cushion comfortable and supportive. The memory foam shapes itself to best fit the contours of the sitter, while the fluid pad redistributes and relieves pressure. Lateral wedges and a pelvic loading area improve lateral, anterior, and posterior pelvic stability. Unique to most wheelchair cushions, the Jay Union includes 2 outer covers that protect the inner cushion, promote airflow, and reduce skin shear.
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Provides lateral pelvic support with a moderate contour
- Conforms to the wheelchair user’s anatomy with a Jay Flow fluid insert
- Includes both an inner and outer cover with a handle to protect the inner cushion
- Topped with an outer layer of soft Visco memory foam to distribute pressure evenly
- USER WEIGHT UP TO 136KG