Use as a postural comfort aid behind the neck, back, under knees, as a leg spacer, and under ankles to take the pressure off the heels.
Aligns the spine, relaxes muscles, frees tension.
Use multi purpose latex roll along your body:
- Provides effective side positioning
- Provides forward positioning and roll control
Use the latex roll under knees to provide support to legs:
- Elevates knees to reduce leg and lower back pain.
- Diffuses pressure points, helps alleviate tension to the lower back.
- Alleviates leg pressure
Between Knees provides cushioning for legs
- The shape allows for positioning options.
- A leg spacer to alleviate tension in hips.
- Holds legs apart following hip surgery.
- Provides leg/knee abduction to prevent pressure and skin damage
- Off-loads heels for zero pressure
- Reduces swelling
- Improves blood flow to the lower limbs
- Under ankles to take the pressure off the heels
Use Under back to provide lumbar support to the spine
- Compresses to form ellipse for correct spinal alignment
- Use to treat lower back pain
- Use as back support in the car, office chair, or wheelchair
Use Under neck as a neck support roll
- maintains the normal anterior curve of the cervical neck region during rest and sleep.
- maintains the normal curve of the cervical neck while sitting
Pure and Natural Latex support roll from the Rubber tree. Professional postural care from the Rubber Tree ‘Naturally’. The Naturelle pillow is produced from pure natural latex – harvested by tapping the milk (sap) of the small tropical tree Heavea Braziliensis. No Chemicals are needed to stabilise the rubber, and the intrinsic colour is also retained. Latex is bio-degradable, naturally!
Our latex is non-toxic and contaminant-free, its natural properties inhibit bacterial and fungal growth, and it provides an inhospitable environment for dust mites. Latex is a renewable and sustainable resource.
Pillow Care: Washing not recommended. Dab clean only, warm water (max 40c) mild detergent. Dry flat in airy location, avoiding direct sunlight and heat.
Cover: Machine Wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry only
Foam Discoloration & Air Traps
Please Note: It is also important to keep in mind that by its nature, latex can have various cosmetic imperfections, variance in colour or discolouration and/or small tears, none of which will affect its performance, quality or durability in any way.