Nimbo Gait Walker
A lightweight posterior walker that supports the user from behind to promote a more upright posture and trunk extension. The walker has a folding lightweight aluminium frame.
Supports user from rear encouraging upright posture and trunk extension - suitable for children with Cerebral Palsy and other neurological conditions
- Sturdy, yet lightweight aluminium frame
- Tool free height adjustment to suit various users
- Latex free handles with flanged ends allow comfortable, firm handgrip
- Soft rubber wheels adhere to any surface and prevent Nimbo from sliding backwards
- One directional rear wheels with aluminium ratchet and pin mechanism.
- Anti-reverse override bracket disengages the one directional rear wheels allowing forward & reverse mobility
- Front swivel wheels enhance manoeuvrability and ease of turning
- Locking mechanism easily switches front wheels from swivel to non-swivel for greater control
- Each wheel is independently adjusted for flexibility
- Skid-resistant, non-marking and easy rolling wheels ease manoeuvrability and increase stability
- Folds easily for convenient storage and transportation
- 2 year limited warranty
|Dimensions||65 × 40 × 75 cm|
Can't find the correct item?
Not a problem, contact us now to arrange a special order for you.