The Oxford® Switch is designed to help a person with reduced mobility, stand from a seated position and enable their transfer from one point to another. As a rehabilitation aid, the Switch actively encourages the user to participate in the standing process, engaging core muscle groups while improving strength and function.
- Versatile and easy to manoeuvre
- Easy to transport and store
- Adjustable knee pad and optional padded covers
- Ergonomic design considerations
- Simplistic on-going maintenance routines
- The optional belt for additional support.