- Position the chair facing the table so the arms are 35mm from the table edge.
- Ensure the canted legs are facing the front.
- This provides stability when the seat is extended forward.
- Turn the seat left or right to meet the user. The seat will lock.
- When seated, lift the swivel lever (A) and rotate the chair to face the table.
- Lift the slide lever (B) to move the seat forward.
- Release the lever and the seat will lock in the first position.
- To get closer to the table, lift and drop the lever again.
- To exit the chair, lift the slide lever so the seat glides back.
- The seat rotates left or right, looking for a safe exit.
Max user weight: 120Kg