The contoured design combined with the simple operation of the ISOFLO® Memory Control unit offers provides a new level of postural control and stability that has never been achieved in an air cushion.
The contoured design positions the pelvis back in the wheelchair, and centers the individual comfortably in the middle of the cushion. The ISOFLO Memory Control unit locks air into each of the four compartments, providing stability by minimizing side-to-side and front to back motion.
This cushion is most effective for individuals who may:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
- require increased stability
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior)
- require different positioning of the left and right femur
ADJUSTABLE: The CONTOUR SELECT Cushion is adjustable to your shape and weight and will change with your position over time.
LIGHTWEIGHT: Easy to handle and carry, at just 3 lbs/1.3 kg (CS99C). Varies by size.
WASHABLE: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
REPAIRABLE: The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.