FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- An aluminium splint can be bent to the desired shape.
- A splint can greatly restrict movement around the first Meta Carpal thumb joint in UCL type injuries.
- Fingers have complete freedom of movement.
- Suitable conditions: Trigger Thumb, Skier’s Thumb, Bowler’s Thumb and for general injuries to the first metacarpal joint.
- Airprene is neoprene that breathes.
- More comfortable for longer periods of time.
- Coolmax liner to help wick moisture away from the body, so you stay dry and comfortable.
- Coolmax also helps to keep you cooler.
- To support the thumb joint.
SIZE CHART & FIT GUIDE