- Omega 1 lift Mechanism raises the footrest and lowers the back to a semi reclined position, then returns the person to an upright seating position and continues to lift the person upwards and forward to assist in standing.
- Available in 5 sizes and can be Custom Made to suit individual needs.
- Wall saver feature which allows the chair to sit 10cm from the wall.
- Frames made from Tasmanian Oak and select pine.
- 5×8 gauge steel, no-sag springs for seat support.
- 2×11 gauge steel, no-sag springs (lumbar & mid back) 2x50mm elastic webbing (shoulders), jute webbing (top back).
- 3 pillowed back configuration.
- Foam made by Dunlop for the seat (EN 36-100 Enduro-Green) and back (A100-white).
- Headrests contain Tontine Premium bonded polyester.
- Available in a range of fabrics and sizes
|MODEL||SEAT WIDTH||SEAT HEIGHT||SEAT DEPTH||CHAIR WIDTH||CHAIR HEIGHT||SEAT-BACK HEIGHT|